After shooting scenes for our film, we then started to edit.
Editing took a long time because the software we were using on the schools system was very slow and we often ran into errors. The program we used was: Adobe Premier Pro CC
This is our rough edit: (SON)-(Straight outta new Orleans)
- A happy family. Normal family scene.
- We start getting a suspicious feeling about the father.
- The father doing normal stuff.
- Father confirms suspicions by taken drugs at work.
- Out side work the father is a dealer.
- The next person who buys drugs is an undercover police officer.
- Father makes a run for it.
- The family have no idea the whole time and are waiting for him to come home.
An animated version of our storyboard. To make it clearer what the story is. We used (Storyboard that) To create this animation.
Soundcloud for music or http://www.freeplaymusic.com/ for free music, that I won’t have to ask the copy right holder for.
- Action Thriller
- 45-60 year olds
- Subtle opening
- Building up to climax
- false hero
- What-Drugs, smuggling
- Where-New Orleans
- The Dad will have an uncontrollable hard drug problem (addiction)
- He will deal drugs and take them
- Scammed by undercover police officer, set up
- The father will have to leave the city to get away from the police. He’s stuck in a dilemma weather he should tell his family and take them with him, or leave one night never to return.
POLICE OFFICER- Connor
Drug dealer-Jake Burgess
I have used the 20th centaury fox productions ident as a template and in place of 20th centaury I put LAN Productions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy0tLoTjglc
The file failed to render so I will make a new one. using our original logo.
This is an ident from a film. The company is 20th centaury fox productions.
For my ident I will make it look similar and use 20th centaury fox productions logo as a template.
Vue is a huge distribution company and they have cinemas worldwide, That’s why they would be a good choice for distribution.